- Making Energy Data Pay for Itself
- Saving Energy Fairly in Multifamily Homes
- In deregulation of electric markets, a consumer pinch
- A presentaton from California State University
- Ethernet LANs and metering systems
- Energy Information: The internet connection
- Meter, meter on the wall - help me get the best rates of all - Statistical Data Included
- Federal government: Energy.gov
A very good article about many aspects of submetering and why you need to install submeters.
This article discuses many good reasons for installing submetering in residential buildings.
This article documents savings that were achieved in a large New York residential complex.
A quote from the article: Submetering can lead to substantial reductions in building electric use. Studies conducted throughout New York State have documented the conservation benefit of electrical submetering, demonstrating savings of 18%-26% annually.
Read this artical about how consumers in deregulated electricity markets are in a bind when it comes to electricity pricing.
This is a PDF of a PowerPoint presentation. Although it highlights some features of a competitors system, it also gives many good readons why the university needed a system like EnergyChaser.
This article discusses the availablity of low cost ethernet LANs and their use in metering systems.
This article discusses using the web to leverage energy data.
This extensive article discusses submetering and why customers can benefit from thier use.
This site has extensive resources for all types of energy users.